Fast, efficient, and well-balanced, the Bear X Torrix FFL Crossbow Package combines the latest crossbow technology with a load of AR-style customization. The result of 2 years of focus and design from the archery experts at Bear, the Torrix FFL combines advanced design with an AR-style stock, grip, and foregrip for big performance that fits you perfectly. Anchored to the highly efficient, lightweight, stress-distributing PowerV™ Riser, the Torrix’s Forward Facing Limbs™ (FFL) shift the weight of the bow between the foregrip and the pistol grip for optimal balance on every shot. Sporting a draw weight of just 125 lbs., this high performance design launches arrows up to 355 fps with a hard hitting 115.6 ft.-lbs. of kinetic energy from a power stroke of 16.5″. Just 17″ wide and 36.25″ long, this compact hunting machine moves easily, even in blinds and other tight spots. The Torrix FFL gives hunters a perfect, customized fit with its adjustable AR-style butt stock with sight window and setting markers, standard A2 grip well, and reversible, picatinny rail-mounted BearHands™ Fore Grip. The crossbow’s ultra-safe 3XS™ adjustable trigger sets automatically when cocked, regardless of the setting, and features an anti-dry fire lever for protection. PowerLink™ cable hangers virtually eliminate cam lean, allowing for the best tuned crossbow a hunter can get. The open hook-style of Bear X’s new Gaffstep™ Stirrup is easier to step in when cocking the bow and doubles as a handy hanging hook. Lightweight 9.5 lbs. Package includes: Trophy Ridge 3X Multi-Reticle XF325 Scope, 3 Trophy Ridge Insidious Arrows and Points, Picatinny Mount Quiver, Cocking Sled, and Rail Lube.
Manufacturer model #: A6TRXXG125.
- Compact, high performance crossbow with AR-style customization
- Designed to deliver superior balance, fit, feel, and performance
- Highly efficient, stress-distributing PowerV Riser – lightweight
- Forward Facing Limbs – moves center of gravity back for optimal balance on every shot
- 355 fps with a hard hitting 115.6 ft.-lbs. of kinetic energy
- Easy-to-handle draw weight of 125 lbs.
- Easy to maneuver 36.25″Lx17″W
- Customized fit – adjustable AR-style butt stock, standard A2 grip well, and reversible, picatinny rail-mounted BearHands Fore Grip
- Ultra-safe 3XS adjustable trigger – sets automatically when cocked
- Anti-dry fire lever
- PowerLink cable hangers – virtually eliminates cam lean, easier to tune
- Gaffstep stirrup – easier to step in, doubles as a hanging hook